|Tech Articles ID:||KB8006390|
What are the different MSC Web Account Access Levels and how do they affect me?
SimCompanion is one of many resources available to MSC stakeholders. Access levels determine which resources are available to the various stakeholders. The following information provides details for how this works:
- What are the different access levels and the resources available with each?
- How do I know my access level?
- How do access levels get set?
- How do I request a change to my access level?
|Resources||Everyone (Public)||Academic User||Commercial User||Academic Designated Contact|
|Webinars & Multimedia
|*Webinars & Multimedia
* Articles not made available to the general public, but rather only available to users with current Maintenance agreement(s).
How do I request a change to my access level?
You can request a change in your access level by visiting our Request Activation Web Page.
(Note that you will be asked to login if not currently logged in.)
Discuss this Tech Articles